- What has been most challenging when you first become a manager?
- How do you get the alignment with your team and set goals for them?
- How are you helping people to reach their own answers?
- How do you react when your team does not perform as expected?
The above queries are the common concerns of New Managers.
If you have just been promoted from an individual contributor, to a new manager who leads subordinates. During the transition period of your role, you would avoid the black spots, systematically learn the necessary leadership skills of new managers, master the practical and hands-on tools, and lead your subordinates to achieve 1+1>2, then you are strongly recommended to join this workshop series.
Workshop #2 Goal Setting and Planning
SMART goal setting and planning make our work orderly, thus greatly improve work efficiency. This workshop helps new manager learn the methods and tools of goal setting and planning, obtain employees' commitment, and make individual action plan.
主题 #2 目标设定与规划
Following Series: (Click on the topic to be redirected to the registration page)
April 14, 2021
April 16, 2021
- Goal Setting and Planning目标设定与规划
April 21, 2021
April 28, 2021