- What has been most challenging when you first become a manager?
- How do you get the alignment with your team and set goals for them?
- How are you helping people to reach their own answers?
- How do you react when your team does not perform as expected?
The above queries are the common concerns of New Managers.
If you have just been promoted from an individual contributor, to a new manager who leads subordinates. During the transition period of your role, you would avoid the black spots, systematically learn the necessary leadership skills of new managers, master the practical and hands-on tools, and lead your subordinates to achieve 1+1>2, then you are strongly recommended to join this workshop series.
Workshop #1 Leading Self, to Leading Others
New managers will experience different leadership challenges at the beginning of their leading role, and many of them even show strong inadaptability. You are probably an outstanding individual contributor, however may not be an excellent manager. Excellent manager brings huge performance growth and long-term talent bonus to the organization. Therefore, helping new managers adapt to their leadership role and empower the team in a very short time, is the common pursuit of each organization.
主题 #1 自我领导，到领导他人的角色转型
Following Series: (Click on the topic to be redirected to the registration page)
April 14, 2021
- Leading Self to Leading Others 自我领导，到领导他人的角色转型
April 16, 2021
April 21, 2021
April 28, 2021