"The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller. The storyteller sets the vision, values, and agenda of an entire generation that is to come." – Steve Jobs
Storytelling is the skill that separates average communicators from the legends. Today's complicated, fast paced business world demands communication that commands attention. No other method holds our attention and moves us to action like storytelling.
Stories, when skillfully told, improve reception and retention of information, and move their audiences to action! Modern Thought leaders have realized that this is one of the key skills to master if they seek to inspire, teach, persuade, or lead others.
Corporate Storyteller workshop is designed for anyone who needs the skills to communicate more deeply, emotionally, and powerfully with their audience. By the end of the workshop they will be able to:
- Understand why stories are the most powerful communication tool
- Create, Adopt, and Tell your own stories successfully
- Know how and when to use stories
- Shift audience perceptions in a subtle yet powerful way
- Persuade and sell more convincingly
- Motivate, inspire, and encourage your audience
This is an interactive workshop! Participants will learn, practice, and receive feedback as they design, develop, and deliver their own stories.
*Safety note: Due to heightened health awareness factors, safety measures will be administered.
- All participants must have official Green QR code and pass through security health check on arrival
- Hand sanitizer, masks and air purification will be in place
- Social distancing will be implemented (one attendee per table)
- Trainer has been in Shanghai for the last year and never left during the height of safety concerns