9月26日（星期二），下午1:45 - 4:30， 上海美国商会苏州中心诚邀您参加与不同代际团队成员共生共赢分享会，该活动位于苏州吴中福朋喜来登酒店。
AmCham Shanghai Suzhou Center sincerely invites you to join an event on Effectively Managing A Multi-Generation Team on September 26th (Tuesday), from 1:45 to 4:30 pm at the Four Points by Sheraton Suzhou, Wuzhong.
What is more important to the young generation employees? How do generations work on a team and lead the organization to a common goal? How does delegation vary from person to person? Where is the authority and power that really works? How do you create communication mechanisms in a team that are acceptable to everyone? How do you create a productive team culture? This event will answer your questions.
Give your team's leadership a deep scan, and have the opportunity to discover your shortcomings and strengths in the midst of inefficiency, mistrust, shirking, stagnation, complaining, and other undesirable things, and then combine them with good methods and tools to get the inevitable to re-activate your team and raise their morale high.
What will receive:
- Learn to build trusting relationships
- Mastering the art of getting others to act
- Examining one's attitude toward team members
- Gaining the team's unique competitive advantage
- The enhancement of team belonging and team morale
Who should attend:
- Corporate Senior Managers
- Team Managers
- Learning and Development Director
- Training Managers
- Talent Development Leaders, etc.
*This event will be conducted in Chinese.