AmCham Shanghai is pleased to invite you to the November Monthly Member Briefing, featuring the discussion "Compliance as a Differentiator" on Tuesday, November 3, at the Portman Ritz-Carlton Shanghai. The discussion is brought to you by the Chamber's newly-formed Ethics & Compliance Committee, with opening remarks from Committee Chair Dr. Tim Klatte on 2020's evolving compliance landscape. The panel will be an opportunity to learn practical insights from senior compliance experts on how to manage a focused compliance program in China.
Following the panel, members will be able to meet with candidates for the 2021 AmCham Shanghai Board of Governors. Meet the candidates and cast an informed vote!
AmCham Shanghai's members-only Monthly Briefing is an exclusive opportunity to hear from top government officials and issue-area experts on current events and the latest political-economic trends impacting business in China. Admission to this event is complimentary. All members are required to wear a current Membership Card during the event for identification purposes. We are unable to accommodate non-member guests at this briefing.
Introducing Candidates for the 2021 Board of Governors
The Chamber's Nomination and Election Committee (NEC) is pleased to announce the list of candidates approved to run for election to the 2021 AmCham Shanghai Board of Governors. There will be five vacant positions on the Board and the NEC has approved a slate of ten candidates. Governors serve a two-year term and are limited to two consecutive terms.
Voting for the 2021 Board of Governors begins Monday, November 9, and the results will be announced at our annual general meeting on Wednesday, November 25.
Candidates Running for Governor:
- Robert Abbanat, CEO, GloCoach
- Tony Acciarito, President, Thermo Fisher Scientific China
- Allison Cui, Vice President, General Manager, Milliken Floor Covering Business, Asia
- Norman Gu, General Manager, Hormel Foods Greater China
- Cameron Johnson, Partner, TidalWave
- Kent D. Kedl, CEO, Control Risks Greater China
- Han Lin, Senior Vice President & Deputy General Manager, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Shanghai Branch
- Jean Liu, Executive Vice President & Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, EF China
- Tom Ward, Founder, PIM China
- Bryce Whitwam, Chief Executive Officer, MRM//McCannChina