WeChat Mini Programs are the latest trend happening on WeChat. Consumers are engaging with them as an easier way to navigate content within the WeChat ecosystem. Brands are building them onto their own branded accounts as a way to minimize the cost of building a separate mobile app, without losing any functionality in a bid to streamline the user experience.
Clement Ledormeur, GM of 31TEN, will take you through an insightful and exciting session on this hot topic taking over China. He will cover…
1) What is a WeChat Mini Program and how it works.
2) Use cases from brands and capabilities that are possible - Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Image / Facial recognition, Animated and Interactive Experiences, Creative/Visual Content, Voice, etc.
3) What are the key success factors for media buying on social media: the key metrics and experiences that are possible from the leading industry experts.
4) A look at other social media channels as an option to your marketing plan.
5) Key takeaways for you to activate and optimize your own Mini Program.
Paul Lin, Chair of the Marketing Committee, will be hosting this exciting session.