AmCham Shanghai invites you to join us for our Annual General Business Meeting on November 22 at Hualuxe Shanghai Twelve at Hengshan. This special evening will include a presentation by Chairman Sean Stein on the Chamber's activities in 2023.
The election results for the 2024 Board of Governors will be announced immediately following the Chairman's presentation. Guests are then invited to enjoy a networking cocktail reception after the announcement.
There will be six vacant positions on the Board. Governors serve a two-year term and are limited to two consecutive terms. The candidates are:
· Richard Brubaker, Founder and Managing Director, Collective Responsibility
· James Chou, Managing Director & CEO, Microsoft for Startups, North Asia
· Henry Ding, Senior Vice President of 3M and President of 3M China
· Helen Hu, Chief Financial Officer, Duke Kunshan University
· Li Xin, Founder and President, Sustenture
· Sean Stein, Co-Chair, China Public Policy Practice, Covington & Burling
· Jarrod Ward, Chief Business Development Officer (East Asia) & Head of Supply Chain Solutions (East Asia), Yusen Logistics
· Tom Ward, President, PIM China Ltd
· Sam Wu, Vice President of Ford Motor Company and President & CEO, Ford China
· Simon Yang, President of Asia Pacific, Aptiv
· Yamin Zhu, Chief Executive Officer & General Manager, Express (Hangzhou) Technology Service Co., Ltd
Please note: This is a member-only event and is off the record. Seats are limited. We are unable to accommodate non-member guests at this briefing. Voting members can cast their votes at the event from 17:00 to 18:00.