In an effort to help businesses as they reopen, the Zhejiang provincial government has introduced measures to support companies during the COVID-19 outbreak. These measures include extension of repayments, rent reductions, and deferment of tax incentives. The measures also stress that local and foreign companies will receive identical treatment.
To provide members with more information on these measures, AmCham Shanghai and China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Zhejiang Provincial Committee have arranged for a webinar briefing on the Zhejiang government's Measures to Support Companies During COVID-19 on April 23 at 14:30 to 16:30 pm. Speakers from below departments (to be invited) will give an overview of the measures and provide details on the implementation of these policies.
- Zhejiang Provincial Development and Reform Commission
- Zhejiang Provincial Department of Economy and Information Technology
- Zhejiang Provincial Department of Commerce
- Zhejiang Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security
- China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Zhejiang Provincial Committee
- China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission Zhejiang Bureau
- Zhejiang Provinical Taxation Service of the State Taxation Administration
- Hangzhou Customs/Ningbo Customs
Webinar participants will have the chance to pre-submit questions and ask questions via the chat function during the briefing. Please submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, April 15. This webinar is off the record and will be conducted in CHINESE ONLY.