AmCham Shanghai's Marketing & Media Committee invites you to the 2023 China Marketing Outlook on Wednesday, February 22, 2023, from 4:30 - 6:00 pm atthe AmCham Shanghai Conference Center.
2023 will be a rewarding but challenging year for marketing in China – the promise and potential of the post-Covid landscape and hopes of consumer "revenge spending" must be balanced against challenging consumer conditions and a readjustment of business conditions.
To explore the marketing outlook for China in 2023 and discuss what it means for both consumer and business marketers and how to adjust your marketing strategy, AmCham Shanghai has invited experts from diverse marketing backgrounds including B2B, e-commerce, digital and consumer research to share their insights and advice. We will also put the wider macroeconomic background into context for marketing.
For any marketer looking to understand how to navigate the marketing landscape in China year – this is the event to help you. This event will be followed by a marketing mixer where you can network with your marketing peers, meet the speakers and further discuss topics of interest!
The panel will introduce a range of topics including:
- The macro-economic landscape and business sentiment
- What digital and social channels you should be using
- E-commerce channels and strategies
- Consumer insights and preferences
- and other key trends in 2023
Oliver Pearce, the Chair of the Marketing and Media Committee, will host this event.
4:00 - 4:30 pm Registration & Networking
4:30 - 5:00 pm Presentations
- Provoke yourself: how to NOT go back to the marketing status quo before COVID?
- Outlook for China's E-Commerce Market
- Forces that will Re-shape B-to-B Marketing in 2023
- Revenge consumption, is it really happening?
5:00 - 5:30 pm Panel Discussion
5:30 - 6:00 pm Q&A
6:00 pm Event Ends
There will also be a free admission happy hourMarketing Committee Networking Mixerafter the Marketing Outlook at TOMATITO (无限极荟店). Please register here.