AmCham Shanghai's Legal Committee and Food, Agriculture & Beverage Committee jointly invites you to attend Intellectual Property and Regulatory Issues in the Food and Beverage Industry on Thursday, September 13 from 12:00 to 13:30 at the AmCham Shanghai Conference Center.
Andrew Sim, Partner at Baker & McKenzie LLP who leads the China Food and Beverage practice will share his industry insights and cover current issues including:
- Importance of online marketing for F&B in China
- Overview of Regulatory Environment
- Brand protection and enforcement (offline and online)
- Professional anti-counterfeiters
- Labelling and advertising
- Compliance and accountability
Following the presentation will be a panel discussion with industry experts from Coca-Cola, Mondelez, and Wine Australia to provide additional insights on the market. The panel will be moderated by Gentry Sayad, Chair of the Legal Committee.
12:00 Registration & Networking
12:15 Opening Remarks
12:45 Panel Discussion
13:20 Audience Q&A
13:30 Session Ends
This is a brown bag lunch event, attendees are welcome to bring their own lunch. AmCham will provide soft drinks.