Note: This event has been fully booked. It opens only to card-holding management from member companies and non-member companies' senior management, limited to 50 people. This event is off the record. Suggest attend: GM, Finance, Government Affairs head. The event will be joined by government officials from SIP Customs, Bureau of Tax, Bureau of investment promotion, Economic& Development Committee, and other related parties. The event will be in Chinese.
AmCham Shanghai Suzhou Center cordially invites you to our monthly General Managers' Network cooperated with Bureau of General Coordination,China (Jiangsu) Pilot Free Trade Zone Suzhou Area on March 16, 14:00-17:00 at W hotel Suzhou for an information sharing session on FTZ policies and its innovative solutions for business with case studies with below points:
- Introduction of the Coordination Bureau's new functions and policies
- Cases of policy empowerment coordinated by the FTZ
- Approaches to help companies connect with the domestic market under supply chain challenges and dual-circulation economy
- Interpretation of the RCEP agreement and how it impacts the future business plan
- Case studies on customs supervision policy for supply chain management
This government affairs forum will give you a general perspective on FTZ Suzhou Area's policy implementation and how the Bureau of General Coordination can be of help to member companies' development in SIP.
- Wang Yongquan: Deputy Investigator, Bureau of General Coordination, China (Jiangsu) Pilot Free Trade Zone Suzhou Area
- Li Zhao: Deputy Director of Collaborative Innovation Division, Bureau of General Coordination, China (Jiangsu) Pilot Free Trade Zone Suzhou Area
- FTZ Administrative Committee & Comprehensive Coordination Bureau Experts, TBD
- Practitioners from member companies, TBD
- 王永泉: 自贸区综合协调局副调研员
- 李 钊: 自贸区综合协调局协同创新处副处长