During the training, you will learn step-by-step how to improve your personal online brand and your company's LinkedIn presence in a systematic way.
- How do I build an influential personal and company brand on LinkedIn?
- How can I effectively introduce my products/services as well as make meaningful connections on LinkedIn?
- How much time should I spend weekly on LinkedIn?
- What are the most common personal brand mistakes and how can I avoid them?
All of these questions that you have always wanted to ask will be answered during a lunch and learn session with the author of the "Creating an Influential LinkedIn Profile," "Publishing on LinkedIn," and "Social Recruiting" courses, launched by the Online Marketing Institute in New York, and the winner of the "LinkedIn Top 15 Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies in China" award.
You will receive customized feedback on your LinkedIn profile and Company Page.
- 61 million LinkedIn users are senior-level influencers and 40 million are in decision-making roles
- LinkedIn could be your business card, company and careers page, professional blog, networking event, and a jobs advertising platform – all at once
- China is the 3rd-biggest country in the world in terms of LinkedIn users