As new and global challenges arise, leaders are seeing the need to create balanced and inclusive strategies to leverage multicultural talent and resources for future growth.
This two-day training workshop will introduce Sino Associates' 3A Global Leadership© model for leading intercultural teams: Awareness, Adaptation and Access.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to identify how culture plays a critical role in leadership, business and team interactions; adapt traditional tools to fit and work within a new cultural context to achieve greater business results; and begin to identify the best talent and organizational opportunities for continued growth.
The workshop will include interactive case studies, skills practice and participant sharing to create an engaging training where leaders can apply skills back at work.
- Adopt the proactive leadership mindset of Global Leaders
- Set objectives and a vision that can be cascaded across remote teams and diverse cultures
- Ensure team alignment and engagement to take global team members with them
- Build effective connections with global team members and stakeholders
- Adopt a flexible yet assertive global style to ensure leaders can promote their ideas both to their teams and to global senior leadership
- Better leverage global resources and connections to succeed in regional and global responsibilities
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Awareness: Understanding the impact of culture on global roles, bring into focus new needs of global leadership positions, and identify the skills needed to lead globally
Adaptation: Identifying barriers to adaptation and creating tactics and strategies to build leadership agility in key scenarios and situations
Access: Ensure that global teams move with alignment and stay engaged on critical regional and global initiatives by removing barriers to success