If you ever are involved in the more complex parts of key account management and selling, you might hear the following complaints from customers rather often:
- You just don't understand our business
- You don't substantiate what value we can get from this
- You are just pushing your products and services, but what we need is something that works for us
- You never give us innovative ways to solve our problems
- and so forth.
With these concerns in mind, the "Key Account and Business Model Mapping" program was created as a result of 1-to-1 coaching with key accounts sales people from a variety of industries that involve complex key account situations across 13 cities in Asia.
This program has been tried, modified, and re-tested to make sure that sales people deliver sustainable business results for customers, especially in the Asian context.
After this training program, you shall be able to:
- Understand and anticipate key accounts' business needs so as to grow the account for the future
- Understand and build strong relationships with influential people of key accounts
- Allocate the right roles for each key account team member to service the key account as a team
This Workshop consists of a lively series of short participative lectures conveyed using plain uncomplicated explanations. Learning will be facilitated through exercises and case studies. Ample seminar materials will be given to participants to serve as a constant source of reference to them. Ample time will be allotted for group discussion.