Problem Solving and Decision Making skills are "Must Have" for today's manager. Problems are a fact or organizational life. In order to come up with creative and effective solutions, organizations must analyze their problems deeply and holistically. Such an approach will prevent the occurrence of recurrent problems and inter-functional issues. In today's ever-changing environment, it is necessary to equip employees with skills essential for problem-solving and decision-making.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze problems or issues in a systematic manner using the failure analysis technique;
- Develop appropriate actions through rational decision making;
- Analyze organizational issues systematically by eradicating root causes or basic causes;
- Analyze broader organizational issues and make improvement changes by using force-field analysis technique;
- Implement decision/actions successfully by preventing potential problems from occurring;
- And interact effectively in a team to solve problems.