The training Strategic Thinking will provide you with the latest insights on Strategic Management and improve your skills to have strategic conversations, create a supporting base for their ideas and ensure successful implementation.
After this course participants will learn to:
· Think in multiple scenarios. Look for game-changing information.
· Reframe problems to get to the bottom of things,
· Understand what drives other people.
· Organize open dialogues, build trust.
· Give honest feedback.
· Shift course quickly if you realize you’re off track.
· Define a strategic question for your organisation. Gather all the information you will need to address this issue.
· In consultation with your manager, identify 2-3 development goals relating to your strategic thinking skills.
Half day outline:
Schools of thinking
· Theoretical framework of schools and models relating to strategic thinking
o The past of the organization
o The present: mission and values
o The business idea
· External Analysis
· Scenario planning and the strategic questions
· Scenario planning: Identification of uncertainties, driving forces, planning and dimensions
· Building scenarios: Develop scenarios and options
Developing a Compelling vision for the future
· Creative techniques
· The roadmap
o Back casting on vision and planning for success