(If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or call 025-6610 2763).
To provide a platform for employees within your company to grow their management skills organically in an intimate community through facilitated and peer led discussion. Topics to be discussed include leadership theory, management best practices, soft skills enhancement, productivity & self improvement, career planning, and continued education.
- Grow your future leadership capability. AmCham has heard member company feedback, and is looking to help your company bridge the gap.
PROVEN MODEL – Need we say more?
- 3 forums | 28 Sessions | 130+ individual participants | 10+ speakers | attendee feedback tested [*previous forums held in Suzhou with primarily manufacturing audience]
- The Leadership Development Forum is a cost effective way to provide your employees with career planning benefits. Attendance is anticipated at 30-40 people per session, company employees have opportunities to demonstrate leadership within their forum.
What does your company receive?
- Each member company will be eligible to designate 5 employees to this program for FREE.
How to sign-up your employees?
STEP 1: select up to 5 employees to attend the forum [note – they should be committed]
STEP 2: select a company sponsor [company sponsor ensures that employees are committed through the process
STEP 3: Company Sponsor provides names of candidates, including name, job title, years of working experience [DEADLINE MARCH 9]
STEP 4: Each company candidate takes a survey [DEADLINE MARCH 16]
STEP 5: AmCham sends Company Sponsor a survey [DEADLINE MARCH 20]
STEP 6: First session on March 22 (company sponsors eligible to come and take part)
Other Requirements – The Forum Details
Nominated employees are required to:
- Provide direct contact information (including work phone and cell phone) for Forum use
- Be placed into a group of 5-7 team members comprised of other Leadership Development Forum attendees for accountability and discussion purposes
- Fill out a questionnaire (including all mandatory questions) prior to receiving approval for attending the Forum by 3/16 close of business. Failure to fill out the questionnaire will result in disqualification of attendance.
- Are required to attend at least 6 of the 8 sessions. The first session and last sessions are required. Participantswill immediately be disqualified from the forum if the first forum is not attended.
· Thursday, September 21 [REQUIRED]
· Thursday, September 28
· Thursday, October 12
· Thursday, October 19
· Thursday, October 26
· Thursday, November 2
· Thursday, November 9
· Thursday, November 23 [REQUIRED]
Topics discussed / activities include:
- Different Leadership Styles and Working Habits
- What is leadership?
- General Managers’ Perspective of Leadership
- Management Trends
- Speed Networking
- Job Function Sharing – HR, Finance, Sales
- Choices vs. growth
- Live poll - future career ambitions